2020 marks Semiahmoo Rotary Club’s 31st annual Charity Golf Tournament! Over the years the support of our players, sponsors and volunteers has provided more than $1.4 million to fund many community projects including:
- Peace Arch Hospice Society
- Sources Food Bank
- Sources Community Resource Centres, including DiscoverY and the Dolly Parton Imagination Library
- Peace Arch Free Dental Clinic
- Women’s shelters and transitional housing
- Many projects at the Peace Arch Hospital.
One hundred percent of the net tournament proceeds go to to improve the lives of those in need!
We are all dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic as best we can. To ensure we can continue to provide critical community support during this time of greater need, we have decided to proceed with our golf tournament with some necessary changes. This year’s event has been reformatted to keep all participants safe throughout the day (Covid-19 safety). While the format may have changed, it will be a great day of golf, fun, and fundraising for everyone.
DATE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2020
TOURNAMENT VENUE: MORGAN CREEK GOLF COURSE
Situated at 3500 Morgan Creek Way, Surrey
Registration Fee – $275
What the day includes:
8:00 am – 2:00 pm – Foursomes Tee Times (10 minute intervals)
- Registration Goodies Package
- Food & Beverage Stations on the course
- Smoothie Bar – Blueberries, banana, oranges, pineapple, spinach, mango, almond milk
- Appetizer Station
- Cobb Salad (vegan option)
- Sweet or savory pastries
- Mains Stations
- Steak sandwich
- Crab Tostadas
- Drink Station
- Margarita Bar
- Dessert Station
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- On hole contests with great prizes
- Team scoring via Morgan Creek App
- Silent auction with valuable items
- Prizes awarded to top finishing teams
- Tax receipt provided on eligible portion of fee
Note: power carts are available for an additional fee.
Foursomes are welcome or we have players who are ready to team up with you for what promises to be another very memorable event!
Sorry SOLD OUT