2024 marks Semiahmoo Rotary Club’s 35th annual Charity Golf Tournament! Over the years the support of our players, sponsors and volunteers has provided almost $2 million to fund many community projects including:
- Peace Arch Hospice Society
- Sources Food Security Program including the White Rock South Surrey Food Bank
- Sources Community Resource Centres, including DiscoverY, the Dolly Parton Imagination Library, and the Covid-19 Support Fund
- Peace Arch Free Dental Clinic
- Women’s shelters and transitional housing
- Youth development programs and bursaries
- Many projects at the Peace Arch Hospital.
One hundred percent of the net tournament proceeds go to to improve the lives of those in need!
This year our golf tournament will continue to follow its traditional format with a shotgun start to the day of golf, followed by a celebratory dinner and live fundraising auction. Our event will be respectful of any health and safety protocols that may be in place. We look forward to another great day of golf, fun, camaraderie, and fundraising for those in need in our community.
DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2024
TOURNAMENT VENUE: MORGAN CREEK GOLF COURSE
Situated at 3500 Morgan Creek Way, Surrey
Registration Fee – $375
What the day includes:
11:00 – 12:30
- Box lunch
- Exclusive use of Driving Range
- Putting Contest
12:30 Shotgun Start
- Golf with Shared Cart
- Registration Gift
- On hole contests with great prizes
- Team scoring via Morgan Creek App
- Prizes awarded to top finishing teams in each of three handicap tiers
- Tax receipt provided on eligible portion of fee
6:00 – 8:00 Drinks & Buffet Dinner
- Individual & team awards
- Live & silent auction
Foursomes are welcome or we have players who are ready to team up with you for what promises to be another very memorable event!