2022 marks Semiahmoo Rotary Club’s 33rd annual Charity Golf Tournament! Over the years the support of our players, sponsors and volunteers has provided more than $1.5 million to fund many community projects including:
- Peace Arch Hospice Society
- Sources Food Bank
- Sources Community Resource Centres, including DiscoverY, the Dolly Parton Imagination Library, and the Covid-19 Support Fund
- Peace Arch Free Dental Clinic
- Women’s shelters and transitional housing
- Many projects at the Peace Arch Hospital.
One hundred percent of the net tournament proceeds go to to improve the lives of those in need!
Over the past couple of years, we have all navigated through the COVID-19 pandemic as best we can. Our tournament adapted to the various challenges and was able to raise approximately $150,000 providing critical community support to those most affected. This year our golf tournament will return to its traditional format with a shotgun start to the day of golf, followed by a celebratory dinner. Our event will be respectful of any Covid-19 safety protocols that may be in place. We look forward to another great day of golf, fun, camaraderie, and fundraising for those in need in our community.
DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2022
TOURNAMENT VENUE: MORGAN CREEK GOLF COURSE
Situated at 3500 Morgan Creek Way, Surrey
Registration Fee – $350
What the day includes:
12:00 – 1:30
- Box lunch
- Exclusive use of Driving Range
- Putting Contest
1:30 Shotgun Start
- Golf with Shared Cart
- Registration Gift
- On hole contests with great prizes
- Team scoring via Morgan Creek App
- Prizes awarded to top finishing teams in each of three handicap tiers
- Tax receipt provided on eligible portion of fee
7:00 – 9:00 Drinks & Buffet Dinner
- Individual & team awards
- Live & silent auction
Foursomes are welcome or we have players who are ready to team up with you for what promises to be another very memorable event!