2021 marks Semiahmoo Rotary Club’s 32nd annual Charity Golf Tournament! Over the years the support of our players, sponsors and volunteers has provided more than $1.4 million to fund many community projects including:
- Peace Arch Hospice Society
- Sources Food Bank
- Sources Community Resource Centres, including DiscoverY, the Dolly Parton Imagination Library, and the Covid-19 Support Fund
- Peace Arch Free Dental Clinic
- Women’s shelters and transitional housing
- Many projects at the Peace Arch Hospital.
One hundred percent of the net tournament proceeds go to to improve the lives of those in need!
Over the past year, we have all been dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic as best we can. To ensure we can continue to provide critical community support during this time of greater need, we are forging forward with our golf tournament with the same format that made our 2020 tournament a great success. Our event has been designed to keep all participants safe throughout the day (Covid-19 safety). We look forward to another great day of golf, fun, camaraderie, and fundraising for those in need in our community.
DATE: TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2021*
* NOTE: THIS IS THE RESCHEDULED DATE
TOURNAMENT VENUE: MORGAN CREEK GOLF COURSE
Situated at 3500 Morgan Creek Way, Surrey
Registration Fee – $290
What the day includes:
8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Foursomes Tee Times (10 minute intervals)
- Registration Gift of Nike Golf Shoes
- Food & Beverage Stations on the course
- Smoothie Bar – Blueberries, banana, oranges, pineapple, spinach, mango, almond milk
- Appetizer Station
- Cobb Salad (vegan option)
- Sweet or savory pastries
- Mains Stations
- Steak sandwich
- Crab Tostadas
- Drink Station
- Margarita Bar
- Dessert Station
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- On hole contests with great prizes
- Team scoring via Morgan Creek App
- Silent auction with valuable items
- Prizes awarded to top finishing teams
- Tax receipt provided on eligible portion of fee
Note: power carts are available for an additional fee.
Foursomes are welcome or we have players who are ready to team up with you for what promises to be another very memorable event!